Whether you want a quick half-day outing or a train tour of the California coastline, this event is sure to be wicked fun.
We're planning to host events ranging from Oct 8-16, 2016.
For now, here are some preliminary highlights of what you can expect:
- Late night Past & Presence tour of the famed Whaley House in San Diego
- Overnight stays at haunted historic hotels
- Theatrical performance in a mausoleum & cemetery (Let's hope that's not your last stop)
- Afterlife afternoon teas with the spirits at haunted hotels
- Interactive clue hunt & whodunnit dinner as we ride the rails
- Seasonal Halloweenish attractions & unusual tours
- Visit to the Winchester Mystery House if you travel up north with us. Exciting news: they're working to let guests stay overnight! (No firm date as to when that option will be available, so send some good juju)
Open to all denizens of this temporal plane who have been here for 21 years or more (or 18 & over if with someone 21)